Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Slippery Tuesday!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) a coffee jump start
(2) hot cinnamon coffee cake
(3) teleworking from home

Today is a slippery-slidey day for sure! 

We had sleet and freezing rain starting around 9 pm last night, so this morning's commute is impossible except for all but the lion-hearted. 

I have icy steps and a slippery sidewalk, not to mention the street!  They're saying the main roads are "just wet" but getting there is 90% of the problem because I have to negotiate the side streets... so I'll be teleworking today thank you very much.



This is NOT me in the video, but you see my point about icy roads.  This isn't intended to be "funny" though.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! My son and his family live in D.C. too. I think you are smart to work from home as I recall the drivers in that neck of the woods have slim experience driving in snow. (something like Tokyo perhaps)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.