Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Saturday, yes!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) guild meetings
(2) ugly fabric auctions
(3) a lazy weekend

All three of those things are happening today, yes!  My guild meets today, and I get a chance to see people I haven't seen since the last meeting and to see what they've been up to, quilt-wise.  I always look forward to show-and-tell because we have some very talented ladies in our guild.  Sometimes I see a quilt with a great layout or design, and I think "oh man! why didn't I think of that???"  It's also a chance to "share" my stash by way of our quarterly Ugly Fabric Auction...
Here are four beauties for the auction:


And three more:

Aren't they to die for??!

 Can't forget my badge!

There's so much "flair" on there you can barely see the design!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.