Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Saturday, yes!... again

Four things to be happy about:
(1) dreaming up a new dish
(2) a surprise when you need one
(3) the shapes of keys
(4) perfecting a quilt stitch

Has this been a short week, or is it just me??  I've noticed the days are getting a minute longer (as they should be), even though sometimes it's so overcast.  They're calling for light snow at some point -- who knows what, anyway?

Yesterday I ran some errands and went to Costco in the morning, then came home and had lunch. I was so sleepy for some reason, so I decided to take a nap before getting back into my retreat projects. I went to sleep and when I woke up --- the street lights were on!  I must have needed some serious sleep; I guess your body knows what's best.

Well, today's agenda includes my bee meeting and cleaning, then I'll definitely get some badly needed sewing in!  Enjoy your Saturday, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at your bee meeting. We have more snow this morning. I hope it misses your area.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.