Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My fun-filled Bee meeting

Last Saturday at my bee, we had a blast!  I mentioned before that we have some very talented ladies in my guild (Uhuru Quilters Guild) ... well, the same thing can be said about my bee, Wee Bee Quilters.  It was a fun-filled meeting with lots of show and tell:

Look at this - Yetunde finished her Prince!

Jackie made a lovely bag and exchange block - she will show us how to make the bag!

Carolyn made three quilts for the Beautiful African Ladies challenge!

Why stop at one when you can make 2 more!

Some of the blocks from the crazy patch swap - 13 people swapped, and the blocks were all unique and gorgeous!

We had a great time as usual; I'm looking forward to next month's meeting.  After I got home I sewed on retreat projects for about an hour, every little bit counts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.