Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

No Playing Time

Yesterday, after running errands, doing housework and laundry, there wasn't any time left over to play around with my fabrics...oh well. 
A couple months ago I thought the Brown Bag quilt contest (button on the right) looked like a fun way to get rid of some fabric, and I was partnered with Emily at Quilt Doodles. We had to exchange a total of 2 yards of fabric in different sizes - these are the fabrics I sent her:
She sent me these and she even coordinated the colors!


I already know how I'm going to use it and I've decided on my pattern, but I haven't cut into the fabric yet.  The completed quilts have to be posted no later than March, more on that later.  Until then, sew forth and sew on.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.