Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, December 3, 2010

3:48

That's the time I saw on the clock radio when I accepted the fact that I wasn't getting any more sleep this morning, so I got on up.  My day starts at 4:15, I work four 10-hour days with every Friday off, so I'm off today, yaaaaay!!

I started cleaning my sewing room and found these 2 pieces of a long-forgotten angel under something:


 I think she'd make a cute wall hanging, I might give it a whirl today.  What do you think, is she a "day" angel...


or a "night" angel??


What do you think?

It's already 7 o'clock so I better get moving.  I have an eye doctor appointment today in Gaithersburg at 8:45, and there's a really bad backup on the Beltway because of an accident, so that's out.  No way will that be clear by 8:15 so it's the back roads for me!

Until later - Sew forth and sew on!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.