Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

And the winners are...

"I wish," Scrooge muttered, putting his hand in his pocket, and looking about him, after drying his eyes with his cuff: "but it's too late now."
"What is the matter?" asked the Spirit.
"Nothing," said Scrooge. "Nothing. There was a boy singing a Christmas Carol at my door last night. I should like to have given him something: that's all."
The Ghost smiled thoughtfully, and waved its hand: saying as it did so, "Let us see another Christmas!" A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens

* * * * * * * *

raffle tickets ready to roll!

Yesterday my guild had its annual Christmas party, and a grand time was had by all ! We had good food, good fellowship (especially with long-lost members), and a hilarious gift-swapping game where the recipient had to sing a Christmas carol pulled from a bag, in order to keep the gift. 

Three lucky winners won the drawing for the Chesapeake Treasures raffle quilts - king sized and queen/double sized bed quilts, and a 73x73 wall hanging.   My congratulations to the winners!

As I was listening to my iPod last night I noticed (again) how frayed my ear buds were, then I started pulling the stray pieces of rubber off ... bad decision!
The one on the left side lost a piece off the cord and separated right before my eyes!  Do you suppose it's time to get new ones??

Until later,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.