Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas one and all!

'What's to-day, my fine fellow?' said Scrooge.
'To-day?' replied the boy. 'Why, Christmas Day.'
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Merry Christmas, everybody! 

 

 Wishing you a Christmas...


 that is merry and bright, ...


filled with the joy...


of the season!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Did you make these, Linda? They are fabulous!

    I'm late getting around and visiting my favorite blogs. I hope you had a great holiday! Thanks for sharing!

    ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.