Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, December 12, 2011

Red is busting out all over

More progress on the Quiltville Orca Bay mystery... please also visit the Monday Mystery Link Up to see what everybody else is doing, there are people working on all parts of the mystery!

Now without further ado - here in all their glory are 80 triangles all finished!

I still have more waiting to be trimmed, though.  


There are dots, stripes, stars and swirls
Snowflakes, Christmas lights
And horses with curls...

Mice dressed as cowboys,
Clocks pointing to '96

Teddy bears, trees,
And a few baby chicks

Wide strips, narrow ones,
patterns galore...
After these are trimmed
I'm done with Part 4!


Sew forth and sew on



7 comments:

  1. And a poetic finish to boot! I was wondering how the horse fabric would look all cut up. That's going to be one fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all works! Love the rhyme and they all look so sweet stacked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blocks, I have about 50 done out of the 128 I still have a ways to go! phew, but I was blog hopping this weekend, took a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blocks and the poem! What a variety! You made me smile, and that's always a good way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful assortment of reds, they will certainly spice up the mystery quilt. great little poem for part #4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. Thank you for saying what the prints are. It was easier to see them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post made me chuckle!! Your blocks look great with the horses and chicks and Christmas lights all sprinkled through them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.