Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, December 2, 2011

Four-inch Friday

More blocks in my block-a-day series...


Block #15 -

red with four green stripes; I think it has a sort of festive look!


A few months ago I had to take my PC to the Geek Squad at Best Buy.  The folder they put my paperwork in made an interesting color combination:



So block #16 is based on those colors:


grey, orange, black and white.


Sew forth and sew on

2 comments:

  1. Your new headder is quite festive, also your striped block ... but the "Geek" block is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discovered your blog about a week ago and love, love, love it! You are amazing and as addicted to quilting as I am. 4 inch Friday - very funny... Your blocks are great. I have a family friend who is a member of the geek squad - he would love your block. Keep on keepin on sistah girl, you make us proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.