Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, December 3, 2011

Foto-Finish Saturday - Cold

Barbara at Catpatches has a weekly Foto-Finish challenge and since December is upon us, this week's theme is "cold".  These pictures were taken during "Snowmageddon" last year.

The first one is looking out my front door...


looking over the fence at the alley in back of my house... 


brrrrr!!!

Click on the Foto-Finish icon on the right to see other interpretations of the theme. 

Sew forth and sew on til later...

4 comments:

  1. Scary part is that it's probably going to be worse this year. I don't know. I just have this sinking feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh. Burrrr. That does look cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something we dont experience although in this winter just gone we have a brief flurry of large snow flakes at our house - the first in my living memory. It was not enough to settle on the ground though. They are predicting a long hot summer here in new Zealand and if the last two days are anything to go by they could be right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, do you live near 17th St. NE? Those pictures sure look a lot like my Son's did. I hope this winter will be a little kinder but you have had a bit of unusual stuff already I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.