Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Foto-Finish Saturday - "Stripes"

I found the perfect candidate for this week's photo-finish theme - "Stripes"

While I was at the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival last week I saw this lovely quilt and had to get a picture!  I regret that I lost the paper with the owner's name, but it's really pretty, isn't it?  The parallel stripes moving in different directions is what caught my attention...  it has clean lines and has a simple elegance of color and style that makes it stand out.

You can see other interpretations of the theme by clicking the Foto Finish button on the right.  


6 comments:

  1. How cool is that - I instantly thought of the NYC skylines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt. What great stripes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous - really effective use of colours and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt, it reminds me of an abstract painting, a little bit like a Mondrian.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture for this week's theme Linda! Lovely quilt....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.