Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wee Bee quilts displayed


Three things to be happy about:
(1) mechanical pencils
(2) the instrumental "Jesu Bambino"
(3) caller ID




Last June my Bee had a display at the annual Community Day at the rec center where we meet.  This year's challenge was to make an alphabet quilt; we each pulled an alphabet out of a bag... (click on image to see larger size)

Asters, Beattitudes
Crab, Diamonds
Elephant
Flowers, Green
Harriet Tubman
Ice cream, Jupiter
Kite, Love
Moon, Nine

Owls

Prince, Queen
Red, Sankofa
Tribesman, Umbrella
Vase, Wall, Yellow

Sew forth and sew on ...
Linda

2 comments:

  1. I love how each quilter has their own take on the letter. So many approaches and techniques! A beautiful series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, such a wonderful display of talent. you are so very lucky to be able to be a part of such a creative group. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.