Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Post not worthy of a name

This is a picture of the sunrise at 7:30 this morning:

This is a picture of my messy worktable at 7:30 this morning:

This is a picture of my latest progress on En Provence; yesterday was a no-sew day:


This is a picture of me at 8:15, trying to wake up so I can leave for my 9:00 appointment:

This is a picture of police activity in the 'hood yesterday; apparently there was a shooting while I was out galavanting around:
They're dusting for prints on a door about eight houses down from me - darn that's a good camera!

Gotta go, I'll be late!  Sew forth and sew on...

4 comments:

  1. I call that a WOW- Wednesday. Glad your alarm woke you for your appt. sorry about the shooting way TOO CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call that a messy worktable? That's the picture of neatness compared to mine... 8)
    I hope the rest of your week goes a bit more smoothly and quietly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A clean work table only happens when no work is going on. Please be a little kinder to yourself, things are moving along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa -- that's a little too close for comfort there. your worktable is cleaner than mine currently is......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.