Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, November 4, 2011

Block-a-day #2

Block number 2 - This one looks like waves in the ocean...


I chose 4 shades of blue that I cut wavy strips from, then pieced them together using the curved technique.  It takes just a bit of practice to make it come out smoothly - the secret is to press hard with lots of steam!  After I finished the block I noticed a boo-boo in that first seam but it'll have to wait til I want to redo it.


 
Sew forth and sew on

1 comment:

  1. You must have had the ocean on your mind- wonder why-LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.