Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The geese are flying over Ringo Lake!


Are we at part 5 of the ORL mystery already?!

It seems we just started; the clues are coming in fast, just like Christmas did!

All the units for parts 1 thru 3 are finished, and I made 120 of the 218 units we need for part 4.

And then I made 4 of the flying geese for part 5 just to get my beak in, so to speak.

Whew!


I'm definitely using the Deb Tucker wing clipper for these geese, they fly along so much faster.

While we were working on the coral-and-neutral geese for part 2, I ordered a 4-1/2" Accuquilt die from Amazon.  It came too late for then, but I have it for now and boy am I glad I ordered it!

The die made cutting the 50 4-1/2" squares I need to make 200 flying geese a breeze!

Paired with my 2-1/2" die for the wings and I'm on a roll!


I'll join the Part 5 linky party over at Quiltville, so you can see what the dozens of other quilters are sharing.

Have a great Tuesday, sew forth and sew on

4 comments:

  1. Way to go. I need to start mine tomorrow. It's been a crazy week here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you just flying along. i haven't touched my sewing machine in over a week.....i'd be fighting withdrawals if I didn't have yet another dang cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.