Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Thursday, December 21, 2017

Spirit of creativity

This bell is a wonderful symbol of the spirit of Christmas - as am I.  Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
-- Santa Claus, The Polar Express



They say a quilter's messy work space is the sign of creativity.  In that case, I'm feeling very very creative lately!

But, it's actually organized chaos.  I can tell at a glance that I have two more mirror image sets to make for the rectangles, I have 4 sets of 10 wing sets ready to sew, with 5 sets needing the brown wings cut.

Organized chaos!



Meanwhile I'm done cutting the neutral and coral strips and I can put them away ... perhaps until tomorrow??


That's it for now; my post is a bit late today because I'm writing it after getting up at the wee hour of 8 a.m.!

Gotta get breffus now, sew forth and sew on...

3 comments:

  1. You've got some truly luscious fabrics there!
    You're much further along than I am. And you're way more organized than I am (or ever could be...) I tend to just cut and sew, then count afterwards. At worst, I end up with a few extra units; at best, I can say things like "Woohoo! Only eight to go!" or "Yay! Almost there!" and keep my spirits up. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very organized to me! I wouldn't dare show a photo of my mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if only I could call my chaos "organized". sadly, organized hasn't been one of my redeeming qualities.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.