Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wee bee closing out the year!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) finishing up
(2) looking forward
(3) friends

Yesterday was my bee's last meeting of the year, and what a gorgeous sunny day it was!  Definitely sweat shirt without a coat weather - loved it!  As always we had a great time with each other, do you agree with me that bees are unique?  They can be so different from a guild - still a wonderful meeting venue, but different!

I like to see what other people are working on...
Emma's chinese coin quilt - pretty!
A short business meeting...
Felicia takes notes on her Christmas gift!

Followed by show n tell...
Cee Cee's disappearing nine patch!

Sandy's table runner
Gwen's on the j-o-b with her new camera!

Another table runner by Sandy!
Time out for refreshments...

Then back to work on our projects - I can't wait to see Emma's quilt when she finishes it!


That bee it for now, have a great Sunday - sew forth and sew on til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.