Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, January 4, 2013

What I did instead of quilting

What does this have to do with quilting??   Nothing, sometimes you just gotta play!

I was dooodling around just fine in my sewing room yesterday, then when I discovered around 11 am that we had a water main break it took the steam out of everything.   We were water-less until almost 6 pm.

Can you see?  I won 308,250 points in one game, that's phenomenal!  If you want to fool around too, you can do it at iwon.com.

Now, back to the sewing room - sew forth and sew on...

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.