Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Graphic courtesy Madame Samm, Sew We Quilt

I thought my New Year's wish was worth repeating for 2013:
 
 

My New Year's wish for you:
I wish you enough time to quilt as you may
And also much joy as you piece and appliqué;
Inspiration as you make new patterns from old
And the pride of accomplishment as your creation unfolds.

I wish you encouragement when you make a boo-boo
(a mistake is just someone’s point of view)
Patience yet again as you un-sew a wonky seam
Just re-do the darned thing . . . it’s not as bad as it seems!

I wish you the best tools, and room to store them all
And enough studio space to create a design wall.
A stash bedecked with all the right stuff
(or a budget that never screams “enough is enough!”)

Above all, I hope 2013 sends
A really blessed year for my quilting and blogging friends!

 
 
God bless you!
 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.