Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wee Bee fun

Our bee meeting was busy as a beehive yesterday! 

January is always devoted to planning for the entire year and, since we don't meet in December, exchanging Christmas gifts.  If the WiFi had cooperated we would have had a tutorial on blogging to our Bee's blog... maybe next time!


We had great gifts to exchange this year, all hand made...
There were covered appointment books, microwave neck wraps with beans, mini design boards (from me!), mannequin pin cushions...

coin purses, tea/card holders, hand made scarf and hat sets,

pin cushions shaped like a hat, tissue holders, microwave neck wraps with rice.  

Also there was fabric and lots of books on the freebie table; I found Freddy's House by Freddy Moran, and Sensational Sets and Borders.

Here are some pictures from show n tell:


It was a great meeting, I'm glad I went!  Even though it had snowed, the streets weren't an issue at all - just wet  :o)

Have a great Sunday; sew forth and sew on

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had a great time and I loved seeing the show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous group to belong to! How could you NOT go?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.