Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Showing my colors

Three things to be happy about:
(1) hot coffee
(2) spreading mulch
(3) a good night's sleep


This is where I was about an hour ago, oh man I didn't want to leave it!

The quilt on my bed now is the x and plus quilt I made last year.  I like all the vibrant color.

Ahhh, a good night's sleep under happy colors!



If you're doing Bonnie Hunter's mystery you already know she announced the colors for this year's mystery yesterday. 

I have browns a-plenty ...

I'm currently going through my fabric inventory just about every day to organize and sort out and see exactly what I have in there, but I haven't seen too much of that aqua shade.  I may give some thought to changing out that blue for pale green, but I have the impression the color needs to sparkle.

Haven't seen too much of the apricot color either, may have to find another substitute color ... maybe a pale yellow.

Those are my sleepy thoughts for now, need another sip of coffee!  Sew forth and sew on til later...

2 comments:

  1. I love your x and plus quilt - so much happy color!
    I need to get down to the studio and check my stash for the mystery. I'm pretty sure I need to get some corals/melons... (I had planned to change up colors for this year's mystery, but I'm interested enough in her color scheme to give it a try!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I LOVE that x and plus quilt. I think hunk that one is moving closer to the top of the bucket list......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.