Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Part 1 completed

Three things to be happy about:
(1) a clean kitchen
(2) watching an old movie
(3) a red stapler

One of my favorite movies is Office Space, that came out in 1999.  I still laugh at that movie!  Also, My Cousin Vinnie.



Yesterday I finished up the remaining units needed for Part 1 of the Quiltville mystery...

50 units done, plus a few extras!





I also got a few more of the little churn dash blocks done, with three blocks in the trimming stage.

*******

Last Saturday our bee had it's last meeting of the year, we usually end the year the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

It was a laid back, low key, relaxing kind of  meeting.  There was hand work, some watching of You Tube videos, and just chatting and sharing.

A few quilts were shared:
Pat's colorful curvy quilt

Linda's music inspiration

Loretta's Words to Live By
And I was gifted a very generous bag of scraps -
I can't wait to dig in!

**If you've ever left a comment on my blog and I didn't respond, please forgive me, evidently some of the comments don't get mailed.  I check my email rather than the individual post, and if there's nothing in my Yahoo mailbox I assume there aren't any comments.   For some strange reason Yahoo is rejecting some of the emails.** 

Today will probably be a no-sew day for me, have a great Tuesday!  Sew forth and sew on til later

3 comments:

  1. Bring on Part 2!! I'm dying of curiosity about what's the next step!
    I have the same problem with comments on my blog. Google has a snit about yahoo email addresses, and refuses to tell blog owners that yahoo-ers have commented. I had to make a google identity with a gmail address in order not to end up in the reject pile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to see everyone playing along with the Mystery. I love those little Churn Dash blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that the AOL comments don't make it to the email either. I only check my actual blog about twice a week and otherwise depend on the email to let me know who commented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.