Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, November 24, 2017

Clearing the deck

Three things to be happy about:
(1) a clean slate
(2) leftovers
(3) NOT shopping on Black Friday

Today, at last, the new Quiltville mystery has started!  I've been looking forward to this day, to the extent that I've been taking little pot shots at  doing everything under the sun, it seems. 

I managed to get another batch of the little churn dashes finished, they work up very quickly.



Two rows added to my design floor, giving me a total of 70 finished.  Hmmm, I see a couple fabrics that I won't use again for this project...

Still don't know what the final setting will be, but I have time.




But in the middle of all that, yet another sew-along caught my attention!
Aren't these just the cutest paper pieced scrappy triangles you ever saw??


These are the ones I've already made, I'm doing a great job of keeping up! 

Leila over at Sewn by Leila will release a new pattern every week on Tuesday, for a total of 52.  I placed a button on my sidebar if you want to check it out for yourself.

Grandma's Kitchen?  Well, now that the mystery has started it's on hiatus (for me) for awhile; my priorities will be the churn dashes and the mystery, with a scrappy triangle thrown in for good measure.  I think Grandma will understand!

Soon as I get back home today I'll jump right in, can't wait to see what the first clue looks like!

Sew forth and sew on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.