Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Three things to be thankful for:
(1) friends
(2) family
(3) good health


Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  May your day be filled with good friends, old traditions and new memories.

One of my favorite traditional foods is sweet potato pie, and I'm a great fan of it!  I've never ever liked pumpkin pie, possibly because my mom never made it.

BUT, if pumpkin pie is your favorite, I couldn't resist sharing this serving suggestion that I found on Facebook -


Happy Thanksgiving!

Sew forth and sew on til later...


1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! (And pass the sweet potato pie..mmmmm - i will forgo the pumpkin stuff - we don't eat it either!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.