Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Busy at the Bee

Yesterday was a busy time at my monthly bee; we elected new officers, re-shuffled the committees, and had a good time just enjoying each other's company again!  Committee changes are a good thing overall - it gives everybody an opportunity to try on a new hat, let our talents shine in a whole different direction!



One fun thing we did was present Carolyn with a quilt of appreciation we made her as a former President.

It was totally unexpected and she was so surprised!


And now for the great show n tell...




Gwen J made a cute sleep mat for her granddaughter.  They had bought her one but it was too short, so she made one with matching pillow ...




I love scrappy quilts!

Pat J made this one, just putting fabrics together...





These two were made by Charlene's quilting group at the senior center, for two of the center's employees...



Loretta finished her "Ellie!"






Carolyn's making this snow man quilt for a seasonal school display.  Cute!









And last but not least, here's a full view of the drunkard's path quilt I just finished for my great-niece!







That bee it for now, have a great Sunday, sew forth and sew on til later...

4 comments:

  1. I just love it when you share Bee pictures with us. Such a talented group you have. The drunkard's path is FABULOUS. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.