Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer in the city

Hot town, summer in the city, back of my neck getting dirty and gritty.... 

It was so hot yesterday, after I got my hair done I just came home and flopped!  I wanted to make a few more heart blocks, and some trees to go with my wonky house swap blocks, but that'll have to wait for cooler days because my sewing room was like an oven (by now, have you guessed I don't have decent AC in my house?)

Anyway, I want to share these pictures from a watermelon festival in Italy that Debbra in California (Hi Deb!!) sent me a couple weeks ago.  Maybe looking at these will make you feel cooler?








I noticed a definite nautical theme and flowers, except that one donkey at the top... who invited him???

Have a great Saturday; sew forth and sew on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.