Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, January 9, 2012

Wonking right along

Three things to be happy about:
(1) this
(2) that
(3) the other

Well, why not??

I've been on a quest to design the "perfect" wonky house for the Wonky House Swap, and what I'm finding out is ... wonky is as wonky does!  I've discovered that the "perfect" house is the one just posted on the Wonky Flickr Group

So here's one not-so-perfect wonky house that I'll consider ready for the swap...
is that a big door, or what???

If I keep picking away at creating the perfect house, it'll be just like looking for a real house to live in!  I have wonky house patterns that I bought, but I wanted to design one on my own from scratch.

I think this one will do just fine; after all, there aren't any hard and fast rules for wonkiness, right?

Sew forth and sew on

3 comments:

  1. How you stress over wonky! It is freedom girl - let it go. LOL!! Cute house and the large door gives for some fun whimsy room to add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonky is so much better...it's like taking the "panty-girdle" off!

    I think your house is fab!

    hugZ,
    annie
    anniesrubyslipperz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.