Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, January 20, 2012

Four-inch Friday

Time for another 4-inch block, #22. 

I like this combination of pale gold, grey and white...


It was inspired by an online game that I sometimes play on PopCap - Bejewelled Twist


This is the screen that comes up just after you load the game, and I thought it'd make an interesting block. 

As you can tell, this project has ceased being a block a day... it's turning into "at least one block a week"!  Since I started posting these in November, at one a day I'd have at least 75 by now.  It's all good  ;o)

Sew forth and sew on

1 comment:

  1. I **so** see your inspiration in this block. Got big weekend plans? We're going to get out -- I've got cabin fever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.