Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, April 4, 2011

Is it Monday already?

Hi everybody, I hope you had a quilty weekend!  I finished up one small quilt I was dithering over, and cut out pieces for another one.  It's as if I get right down to the finish line, then balk!

Today is Monday, so I'll be working from home as usual but I heard that since we're facing a few budget cuts, I've been assigned a brand-new office - take a look!

I still have a door, but no window in it.

two monitors, yes!  Now I can work twice as hard

my printer and fax machine

somebody's nice parents...

They let me keep my fridge, thank goodness

my ergonomic chair

There's even a surge protector, these guys think of everything!  I can't wait to get back in there tomorrow.

And to think I was worrying about which new wallpaper to pick - things are looking up!

4 comments:

  1. That is just too funny! Thank you for a happy Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cardboard appliances should save on the electricity. Maybe we should get some for Japan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is too funny! I love it. Happy Monday. Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Linda, this just cracked me up.
    you do have a wonderful sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.