Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, October 22, 2018

Two more ladies

Three things to be happy about:
(1) a phone call from an old friend
(2) ruby red slippers
(3) dance choreography

As I'm writing this post I'm watching Michael Jackson's This Is It rehearsals (2009) on Starz.  I tell you, that young man had so much talent!  That would have been one heck of a show!


To me it seems like if I have to go out of the house for anything, it takes a large chunk out of my day, even if it's for a short time.  I was only out for about 4 hours yesterday and the day went "pooooof!"

Anyway I finished one more block for my guild's 12 Days of Christmas challenge, two ladies in this one:

On the next one I'm going to try dressing her in pants, it'll be cute I think.  I wish there were an easy way to change that top, it's getting sorta old!

Time to start on those heart pillows, right?   Sew forth and sew on ...

1 comment:

  1. I love your dancing ladies. (Wish I had some of that energy).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.