Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Thursday, November 12, 2015

Road trip!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) the color red
(2) cosmetic samples
(3) comfortable sneakers

Why are they called sneakers??



Oh well.

Yesterday I took a little road trip, with my friend Renea riding shotgun!




Oh, the things we saw!





What exactly is this thing???

I couldn't resist putting my toe on the little lever thingy!

I didn't press down on it, though  ;o)



Oh, the stuff we ate!!




fresh made mini donuts - just looking!


Here's a little hint:
Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Meanwhile, before we hit the trail, I managed to get a few more of the Passa 9 patches finished:

I got back home just at 7 pm; was too pooped to do any sewing!  Oh well, it only gets better, right?  Sew forth and sew on til later!

1 comment:

  1. You went to Lancaster? I think that is a wash station - or pet water station (if you were in a park). Homemade donuts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.