Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, November 23, 2015

Guild meeting show and share

Three things to be happy about:
(1) hiccups
(2) hot oatmeal
(3) Cepacol mouthwash

That Cepacol is great stuff!  I had such a pain in my tooth for a few days, I'd even called the dentist to fit me in the next day because I thought I had a cavity.  So I did some aggressive brushing around the area, along with rinsing with the Cepacol, and whatever the problem was went away.  Good stuff!

This month's guild meeting had great projects for show and share, first Azalia's Christmas trees...
on her sweatshirt...
for a quilt...
and a lighted one for the door!

At our guild's retreat last month (I couldn't go!) one of the projects was a group round robin contest; here are two...


This is Charley's "mine!" quilt...

A visitor's first quilt - hand pieced!

and a community service quilt from Jennifer...
work those strings!!!

Unfortunately my camera's battery got exhausted and I couldn't get more photos.  But as always, it was great eye candy - my favorite part of the guild meeting!  

That's it for now, have a great Monday, sew forth and sew on til later...

4 comments:

  1. Love guild show and tells - always inspiration. The trees are very cute, but I love the circle one the best - I need to play with circles next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just love Azalia's Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Great eye candy, as always. Such a talented group. Love those christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Azalia have a pattern or tute for her lovely trees? I can't quite work out how she made them and one of those would make a terrific Holiday panel for my front door!

    thank you (and her)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.