Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, November 29, 2015

Busy at the bee!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) bottled water
(2) a freebie
(3) keeping busy


We were plenty busy at the bee yesterday!

I love a bee atmosphere as compared to a regular guild meeting, somehow they just aren't the same!

Sandra (Yetunde) shared some of the projects she made at a felting workshop; aren't these pin cushions pretty?



And Sondra showed one of her lovely quilts made using 2-1/2" strips and solid fabrics... I don't think Sandy's capable of making a quilt that's NOT lovely!



But before all that, here's the remainder of a basket-o-scraps Lynora brought in - thanks Lynora!

I was in there up to my elbows!!



Linda made a block of the month - pretty!



Willie Mae worked on a Christmas bow...


clever!



Felicia worked on a t-shirt quilt while I sewed the binding on a quilt - we were busy bees yesterday!

We also had a workshop taught by one of our members, check it out at our Bee's blog - Wee Bee Quilting!

That's it for now, sew forth and sew on til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.