Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, November 30, 2015

Mystery progress

... of which I haven't much to report as I write this post!

I didn't have any time Friday or Saturday to work on the Quiltville mystery, thank goodness it's not a race!

But I am a little bit ahead of the game ...

I already have a lot of neutral 2" strips cut!



I have to sort through them and pull the ones that show up well against the constant gray I chose.



I love this fabric... words!  What do they MEAN??

Who knows, but I love it!

That's it for now, sew forth and sew on til later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.