Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Gone cruising!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) a quilters' cruise
(2) a quilters' cruise with Bonnie Hunter
(3) a quilters' cruise working a new specially-designed Bonnie Hunter quilt!


See you the week of August 26 - sew forth and sew on!


2 comments:

  1. We will probably be out on a ferry boat when your ship passes by. I'll be sure to wave. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with Bonnie. I sure enjoyed her teaching style in Portland Oregon this year. It was well worth the $$$ I spent. I'll be excited to see the quilt you make with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.