Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, December 10, 2016

Push that purple!


I made my family disappear ... I made my family disappear!!
Kevin McCallister in Home Alone

Rotary cutting 101 -- if your blade is cutting jagged edges after you KNOW you just changed the blade - check to make sure you didn't insert two blades!  Ask me how I know.


In Part 3 of En Provence we get to play with pretty purples!




See this pretty piece of purple?

It IS purple, right??



So ...  how come when I place it with the other purples it wants to be blue??

I removed it when I put together my fabrics a few weeks ago, but on second thought I'm tossing it back in - just to show it who's boss!





Yesterday it was after 3 pm when I finally got a chance to get into the sewing room.  But just look at the foursies piling up!





4-patches sewn and twirled...





Fifteen done; we'll see how much more I can get done over the weekend!




That's it for now, enjoy your Saturday.  Sew forth and sew on...

5 comments:

  1. Pretty purples!
    Glad I'm not the only one whose purples keep jumping in and out of the lineup. I've got one that can't decide if it's purple or pink...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE purple and your little 4-patches are wonderful, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about the two blades in the rotary cutter I have done that myself. The purples are popping, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, sew pretty....I see several purples there that are not in my stash and I have a LOT of purple in my stash......yup, btdt with the blades, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.