Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, December 16, 2016

Push that purple! Some more!

"One dollar and eighty-seven cents. That was all. And sixty cents of it was in pennies. Pennies saved one and two at a time by bulldozing the grocer and the vegetable man and the butcher.... Three times Della counted it. One dollar and eighty-seven cents. And the next day would be Christmas."
--The Gift of the Magi, by O. Henry
******************




Today's post is brought to you by the color purple!


Served with Tazo Passion herbal infusion -- a magical blend of hibiscus, lemon grass, rose hips, mango and passion fruit flavors.

Often described as an herbal tea, there is actually no tea in it at all.

 It's a good cuppa!




So this is what 170 purple 4-patches look like ...





All posing as a single act just one more time ...







Ready for the next step!





Sew forth and sew on...

3 comments:

  1. Just saw the next clue - more purple!! Yay!!
    Your four patches are gorgeous! Love all your purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, all this purple is making me want to change my mind about doing this quilt....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.