Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, December 12, 2015

Some decorations

Three things to be happy about:
(1) sound sleep
(2) red coffee pots
(3) a cordless mouse and keyboard

I got my outside Christmas decorations up a couple days ago; the weather was so nice I figured I may as well do it ...
My sister in Hampton, VA, bought this wreath for me after Christmas one year, I think it was 2006.  I've used it every year since then - geez has it been almost 10 years???


I wound a garland around the railing on my porch and down my steps, my third year using these.  The garlands came with battery operated lights, but after using them the first year I didn't think to remove the batteries before putting them away - they corroded!  

It wasn't worth it to me to try and clean the contacts, so I just learned my lesson, cut off the little battery box and moved right along.  You couldn't see the lights anyway, they were white and the street light directly in front of my house overpowered them.

On another note, I've been working on Allitare clue #3, sew forth and sew on til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.