Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, December 28, 2015

It's a snap!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) wifi
(2) soothing lotion
(3) new calendars

It's time to get my 2016 calendars, I purposely waited til this week to get them at less than half price.  Last year I bought some from a little cart in Wheaton Plaza at 70% off!


Here I am at Part 5 of the Allietare mystery, we're heading for the home stretch!

But, as I was finishing Part 4 I made a "what-was-I-thinking" boo-boo -
Do NOT try this at home!

Don't you love when we're at an easy part in Bonnie's mysteries?  There's the Intro and the Reveal, but in between ... really close to the end ... there's a part that should be labeled "snap!" because that's what it is to do - a SNAP!

All the neutral rectangles were stitched and flipped upon, so they can be set aside for a future step.

... 18 matching sets of each!

I haven't started the 98 HST 4-patches yet, that's on the calendar for this week.  Meanwhile I'll be linking up at the Allietare mystery thingy over at Quiltville  - check it out!

That's it for now, unless you'd like to see the disorder I've been hiding every time I take a picture on my cutting table?

Yes?

Okay, here ya go!


Sew forth and sew on til later!




8 comments:

  1. That looks pretty typical to me. The sewing table, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is anything but normal.......lol. On my agenda this week, bring order to the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need to hide it - we all work that way - don't we? I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to the disorder I call it creative chaos. Yes we are on the home stretch, such an easy clue this time, what will be next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disorder? That's what my cutting/sewing area looks like when it's clean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cutting table looks pretty much the same. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sewing chaos is nothing as compared with my accounting/billing chaos, specially during the taxes period!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.