Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, September 12, 2014

Stars happen...

Three things to be happy about:
(1) orange flavored popsicles
(2) a three-hole punch
(3) gel pens

Yesterday Gene asked about the machines we need for the cruise - Sew Many Places arranges for the machines!  A Florida Janome dealer (I'm sorry I can't remember the company name) along with his nephew provides brand new, top of the line machines with all the accessories.  They wind our bobbins, rethread the machines, make adjustments - it's a great experience!  And best of all, after the cruise?  They offer you the machine you used at a tempting, VERY GOOD discount!  With free shipping yet.

Meanwhile,,, it's a cycle - a string-y cycle!

I sew...

cut...



depaper...

repeat...
That's how you get there!


Sew forth and sew on... and on... and on...

1 comment:

  1. Ah just another temptation I don't need.....a new machine. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.