Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I'll take a cup of Spring, please

It's springtime but the snowfall doesn't seem to realize it. Since we'll have to go with the flow, here's my favorite mellow snowfall music.  Drifting gently, softly, silently ... enjoy!






Sew forth and sew on...

1 comment:

  1. And here I’m envious of all the snow the east coast has been receiving this year.....what little snow we received this year never stuck around and usually ended up turning to rain....boo hoo. I’ll bet the snow and cherry blossoms will make for some pretty pictures.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.