Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, January 1, 2018

Just a short post

Here's to a very healthy, happy and quilty New Year to everyone!

I wanted to "sew the New Year in" last night, sewing the ORL mystery units, as I watched the celebrations on TV.  Part of my evening started out like this:
nice and slow, combining the units...

then there was a virtual log jam of pieces and parts!

Only part of what I accomplished - there's a lot more than 50 of the flying geese units done...

What a way to start the New Year!  Sew forth and sew on

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ! looks like you are doing well ORL and it is going to be beautiful!! take care from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! Great way to start off the new year. (I went to bed early as I had an early rise to feed the homeless)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.