Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, November 26, 2012

We be blogging!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) rearranging a room
(2) receiving a cool new catalog
(3) good ol' peanut butter and jelly

Peanut butter and jelly are a classic combination and it's usually one you can't mess up.  Have you seen those frozen pbj sandwiches??  In their little containers all decrusted... how long does it take to make a pbj??  And then there's the combination of pbj all in one jar - maybe I was wrong, you really can mess up a classic.  Just saying!

I've enjoyed sharing my bee activities with you so much that we said, "Hey, why don't we create a Bee blog so as many members as want to can share, especially the ones who don't have a blog?"  So that's what we did, and here's the link:  http://weebeequilting.blogspot.com/  I also have it on my blog roll so you can see the latest update.

So pop over and take a look, leave a comment, become a follower, put us on your blogroll, etc. etc. etc  (just doing a bit of horn-tooting!).  But seriously we hope our bee blog will become one of your favorite landing points.

Sew forth and sew on til later!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I really enjoy your posts about the WeeBees and I always wish I lived near so I could join you all. Now with this blog, I'll feel like a member!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.