Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Kicking back at Sandy - a plea for help

Erin at A Patchwork Life is spearheading a quilt drive for people affected by Sandy, and she could use our help! 

She asking for 12-1/2" Disappearing Four Patch blocks, she's posted a tutorial and guidelines on her blog (you don't even have to square up!).  Please consider making a few blocks, they're very quick, very easy - and very pretty too!

Basically you make a four-patch following her tutorial for fabric choice and square size...

everybody can make a four-patch, right??

Then you slice and dice as she instructs and voila!  Here are two I made so far:
Won't you join us?  I'm heading back upstairs to make some more and I'll send them off soon as I get her addy.  I'm helping Sandy victims and using some of my stash at the same time - a win-win!

Have a great Saturday, sew forth and sew on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.