Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Friday, March 16, 2012

Four-inch Friday

My oh my, it's been well over a month since I've had a Four-inch Friday!  I sat down yesterday and did a few more, so I'm showing #24 through #29:

#24 - This one got started when I picked up a blue scrap from the floor:

#25

#26


#27


#28 - this one reminds me of a raspberry sorbet


#29

You can see these and all the others on my Flickr pages, I moved the link to the right panel.  Enjoy!

Today is our quarterly retiree luncheon, this time it's pot-luck at a retiree's home.  It'll be nice seeing everyone again, especially the new retirees!  Have a great Friday, everybody!

Sew forth and sew on

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you made up for lost time.
    Hope the luncheon met all expectations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.