Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, February 5, 2018

Moving right along

Hi everybody, it's been a fast couple of weeks, hasn't it?  I guess by now everybody knows I had a birthday, thanks for your well wishes!

I have lots to share from the first Wee Bee meeting of the year; I meant to post these two weeks ago!

As I mentioned before, since we don't meet in December, we exchange Christmas gifts at our first meeting of the year, in January.

This was a great looking group if gifts, impossible to guess what's inside all those packages!  Here are just a few ...



an iron caddy ...




 ... pillows!



a cute doll ...



a pad for under the sewing machine (not sure what to call it!) ...



... a project tote  (I nabbed this one!)

I didn't get shots of all the gifts but they were all nice, all hand made, and all well appreciated.


Lots of show and share too; four row-by-row challenge quilts ...


by Loretta




and Carolyn




and Sandra E




and Gwen.



And then there were two paint chip challenge quilts ...





by Sandra E





and Valerie



Next up, "regular" show and tell ...




Gwen's quilt for her granddaughter






Valerie's ladies




Sandy H's circles




Loretta's t-shirt quilt for a family member




and Marlene's portrait of Nelson Mandela.



Lots of pictures this time, I hope you enjoyed them!

Sew forth and sew on til later

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Nice after Christmas party. Much better than after Christmas sales! I loved the variety of hand made gifts. Talented ladies in your guild, loved the post.
    Rondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole lotta wow in your bee's work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of a January gift exchange. It really works for you since it's also your birthday month. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- wow! what a talented group of ladies! Thanks for the beautiful show and tell. Sandy's circles -- love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.