Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, October 20, 2014

Guild meeting

Three things to be happy about
(1) a guided tour
(2) fast food restaurants
(3) cashew, cranberry & almond trail mix

good stuff, you can get it from Target!

*******************
There was great show n tell at our guild meeting on Saturday, I want to share a few with you:
fancy pants by Azalia!

zentangle by Cynthia!

appliqued elephant by Elsie!

crumb quilt by Jennifer!

lighted Christmas tree by Renea!

hearts by Azalia!

hand pieced sampler by Sheryl!
There was also a very interesting charm square tote workshop led by Dawn.  She made it look super easy, and there were a few "a-hah!" moments.   Sorry I didn't get any pictures though  :*(

That's it for now, sew forth and sew on forth til later!

2 comments:

  1. I love Cynthia's Zentangle quilt. Did she draw those designs on the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a talented group - the fancy pants just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.