Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, March 24, 2014

Wee Bee fun!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) quilting bees
(2) show n tell
(3) good friends



Saturday at our bee our member Charlene was presented with this beautiful signature quilt from our guild (Uhuru) as appreciation of her two-year service as guild Treasurer.

She was not at the last guild meeting, so they caught up with her at the bee and presented the quilt.  This is such a pretty pattern and layout!



We had some nice show n tell from Emma:

and Lyzetta:

and Pat K:

and Pat J... I specially love this one because it's a simple nine patch that's simply beautiful!

and Sandra Ealy:


and Sandy Hassan:

these two go under the "I made this last night" department - Sandy

and Sandra:

clever ladies!

I showed two... someone else snapped my picture!

That's it for today, got a few errands and it'll be foot to the pedal!  Sew forth and sew on til later...






4 comments:

  1. Great show and tell! Really like the setting on the fan quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Bee to belong to! Lots of inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great eye candy -- thnx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely LOVE to know what the name of the pattern is that Jeannette used for the stars and birdhouses quilt that you posted a pic of from your guild meeting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.