Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Wee Bee fun!

Three things to be happy about:
(1) quilting bees
(2) show n tell
(3) good friends

Saturday at our bee our member Charlene was presented with this beautiful signature quilt from our guild (Uhuru) as appreciation of her two-year service as guild Treasurer.

She was not at the last guild meeting, so they caught up with her at the bee and presented the quilt.  This is such a pretty pattern and layout!

We had some nice show n tell from Emma:

and Lyzetta:

and Pat K:

and Pat J... I specially love this one because it's a simple nine patch that's simply beautiful!

and Sandra Ealy:

and Sandy Hassan:

these two go under the "I made this last night" department - Sandy

and Sandra:

clever ladies!

I showed two... someone else snapped my picture!

That's it for today, got a few errands and it'll be foot to the pedal!  Sew forth and sew on til later...


  1. Great show and tell! Really like the setting on the fan quilt.

  2. What a fun Bee to belong to! Lots of inspiration too.

  3. What great eye candy -- thnx for sharing.

  4. I would absolutely LOVE to know what the name of the pattern is that Jeannette used for the stars and birdhouses quilt that you posted a pic of from your guild meeting!


Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.