Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, July 11, 2011

Another solid quilt started

After staring for almost a week at the Kandinsky I'm to swap with Yetunde, I made a start on it yesterday (see previous post for picture). 
It's fuzzy but I think you can see it. 

This is just a stick-your-hand-out test, but I'm trying out the colored squares section as a sort of log cabin style.  We'll see where it goes.

I haven't started digging through my stash yet for the head wrap and background fabric for my Jill quilt, but I'll do that today after running a few errands.  I have so many fabrics in it already that I don't need to add anymore colors, so I'll try and match something I already used.  I kinda doubt it'll be finished by the weekend though - I can't keep up with Yetunde!

Sew forth and sew on til later

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.